Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our Life Lately

So, yeah, it's been awhile since my last post...not sure why I would be too busy to blog.
There are lots of reasons why I haven't been able to sit down and blog...
Baby snuggles.
Keeping both babies fed & bathed.
Sweeping the kitchen floor...again.
Piles and piles of unending laundry.
I think you get my point :)

I have to say though, Roman is THE best baby ever. 
He is already 6 months old which can't seem possible!
God has truly blessed us with a happy, content baby boy. 

Since it has been 6 months since my last post, here is a quick catch up on what we've been up to:

[January]
Roman was born on 1.15.13 @ 6:14am. 
He came in at 9 lbs. 8 oz. 21 inches.
My labor and delivery was VERY short, thankfully! 
After my water broke at home, Nathan and I packed everything up and a neighbor came to stay with Bailey who was sleeping until my mom could get to our house. 
My contractions got pretty intense during the car ride and at one point, Nathan was driving 90 miles an hour on the interstate (good thing it was early in the monring).
We checked into the ER at the hospital at 5:45am and he was literaly born a half hour later! I had a successful, all natural child birth and it was amazing!

You're probably wondering why there is no update from February-June...well, that's because when I wrote this blog in June 2013, January is the farthest I got in updating...lol! So if you're really interested in hearing about February-June 2013, just check out my Instagram feed (amandamfries) or my Facebook page :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment